Wide open spaces
Chapels, satanic lodges and
Ancient priories
It's wide and clean
As I walk in to my home town.
Chapels, satanic lodges and
Ancient priories
It's wide and clean
As I walk in to my home town.
I walk anonymous;
An aged, familiar face,
But forgotten.
An aged, familiar face,
But forgotten.
But today,
I woke up me!
Not the me I have to be:
the me I am.
I woke up me!
Not the me I have to be:
the me I am.
A picture forms;
Trees and sky and river:
Swirls of fat sewen,
Quarry,
Openly visible in the sunlight
From the bridge,
Invisible to the man
With the rod,
Boots in the river
Below;
Giving perspective.
Trees and sky and river:
Swirls of fat sewen,
Quarry,
Openly visible in the sunlight
From the bridge,
Invisible to the man
With the rod,
Boots in the river
Below;
Giving perspective.
The me that is me,
Must be freed.
Must be freed.
I am known, but not familiar;
Revered;
Valued for what I'm not;
Living out others' themes:
Bought.
Revered;
Valued for what I'm not;
Living out others' themes:
Bought.
How to escape the fear
Of not fulfilling others' dreams
Must become clear
Of not fulfilling others' dreams
Must become clear
No comments:
Post a Comment